Wednesday, July 21, 2010

neatly dressed

12 years of experience in public relations and financial field in HK and China would like to assist multinational companies especially public relations companies to explore and develop China market. My stationing management and marketing experience in Beijing for 9 years, Shanghai for 2 years definitely help different kinds of companies develop China market in different cities. In work attitude and work style,ed hardy I have gradually refined the "honesty and hard work, self-reliance" .ed hardy trousers
elegantly ,neatly dressed ,generous ;
punctual ,efficient , patient , reliable , adaptable,active ; aggressive ;
careful ,candid ;
competent constructive
cooperative creative
dedicated ; dependable
industrious, responsible, modest ;Generally speaking,I am a moderate girl.I like reading , listening to the musiced hardy clothes, playing computer and sometimes I also play basketball. Be good at observing and communicating with people, more like cooperation. I was once the literary minister of our students counciled hardy underwear .I hope to apply the psychology learned to better worked hardy hoodies, better life.peaceare you in the blossomsunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment